If you encounter problems downloading or installing Zap Photoshare, please search for a similar problem on the WebOS Nation forums.
If you're experiencing a problem using Zap Photoshare:
- From the Launcher, launch Zap Photoshare.
- From the application menu, select Help
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Send E-Mail
This will create a new e-mail, addressed to us, where you can describe the problem. Configuration info will be included, helping us solve your problem.
The Software Manager app on your device should automatically notify you when there's an update. To check manually, run the Software Manager application.
Follow us on Twitter for announcements (low volume).
- Bonjour support for Apple Macintosh computers
- Downloading works in iOS and full screen mode works in Opera, in the thumbnail gallery.
- Download pictures from carousel in thumbnail gallery.
- Zoom into pictures using double-tap or mousewheel, in the carousel of the thumbnail gallery.
- A thumbnail gallery (much easier to use) is served to your friends with modern web browsers.
- Fixes bug where number of shared pics goes to 0.
- Startup & changing albums is 10-35% faster.
- Returning clients will see the gallery faster.
The forum for users to discuss how to get the most out of Zap Photoshare is at http://forums.webosnation.com/hominid-software-outline-tracker/ in the webOS Nation (PreCentral) forums.